Opportunities Available for Israelis Interested in Activities Abroad
Some of the largest law firms around the world shared their own insights, offering a current and comprehensive picture of the opportunities available for Israelis interested in activities abroad – including in Europe, US and Australia.
- The number of Israeli companies traded on the London Stock Exchange is the highest in relation to any other foreign country on that exchange – what draws them there? How will any Brexit affect business in the UK?
- What you should know about raising capital in the United States?
- What makes the ASX – Australia’s Stock Exchange – popular for foreign investors, and what additional opportunities can be found for Israeli companies in Australia?
- What is the best way to successfully establish an Israeli company in Silicon Valley and how best to conduct business in California?
- How will the Unified Patent System in Europe affect Israel?
- Which business opportunities await Israeli companies in France, Italy and states in the US, such as Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas?
Nishlis Legal Marketing and the ACC – Israel are proud to present Doing Business with Israel, 2016, the updated international legal and business guide.