The much-anticipated Chambers Global launched yesterday, and hot off the press, the Israel chapter looking as follows:
- There were 16 law firms who moved up the rankings, with 21 individuals also climbing in the rankings.
- With Chambers looking to reflect the current market and keep the guides fresh and relevant, there were 9 new law firm entries – 3 of them to the new White-Collar ranking, and 1 in the new Privacy category, together with 34 new lawyer rankings, a third of which came in these new categories of White-Collar and Privacy.
- There were new individual rankings for start-ups, M&A Fund formation, Employee & Trade Unions.
- In the 22 categories researched, 6 law firms moved down, as did 12 lawyers.
- While 12 law firms and 12 lawyers left the rankings this year, this was half as many and a quarter as many as two years ago.